Grow and diversify your company by becoming a licensed installer of the Parks' Free-Flowing Waterproofing System!
ATTENTION!! LANDSCAPING, EXCAVATION, WATERPROOFING, OR GRADING CONTRACTORS!!
The current and only licensee of the Patent-Pending, Parks' Free-Flowing Waterproofing System is making record breaking profits forcing the company to expand to keep up with the demand. On top of all this, the rapid expansion is only in a 30 mile radius of the company's office in an 8 month time frame with not one penny spent on advertising by the licensee! Imagine what this revolutionary idea could do for your business!
The demand for the Parks' Free-Flowing Waterproofing System has grown to a point where the current licensee and my company cannot handle the demand. We are getting calls in areas of North Carolina that we do not have the man power to meet the demand. I am looking for reputable companies with ambitious owners to help expand this amazing system to other parts of North Carolina! By becoming a licensee, you can experience the record growth and profit margins my current licensee has experienced!
What you will need as a licensed installer:
1. Excavation equipment.
2. Skid steer loader.
As a licensed installer you will:
1. Become an expert in ground water and surface water management.
2. Learn how to utilize the proprietary Parks' Free-Flowing Waterproofing System.
3. Learn how to efficiently install the Parks' Free-Flowing Waterproofing System to repair ANY wet
basement on ANY structure WITHOUT removing retaining walls, decks or porches.
4. Diversify your company into more areas to provide year-round work for your company.
5. Experience a no-risk three month trial period where I will personally help you get you the jobs, train you and your staff in the installation process during those jobs, and work with you until you feel prepared to do it on your own.
6. Learn how to bid jobs using the Parks' Free-Flowing Waterproofing System and make up to 40% profit margins and still beat our only competitors bids by up to 30%.
7. Learn how to effectly market and advertise your company without spending any money on advertising!
8. Be assigned specific counties of your choice based on your company's size on a first come, first serve basis.
Feel free to contact my current licensee assigned to Wilkes, Watauga, Caldwell, Iredell, and Catawba counties and see how it has profited his company!
Owner of Foothills Tractor & Excavation LLC
Shown below are pictures of a job we recently completed for Baptist Home Church. This congregation has been dealing with a wet basement for 40 years, and now as a result of the Parks' Free-Flowing Waterproofing System, they are now enjoying a healthy, safe, and dry basement!
Here is the lastest video showing the Parks' Free-Flowing Waterproofing System in Action!
The Parks' Free-Flowing Waterproofing System currently has licensed installers in the following counties: Wilkes, Watauga, Caldwell, Iredell, Surry, Catawba, Ashe, Allegheny, and Avery counties in North Carolina. Mt. City Tennessee and Grayson County Virginia area also taken. All other counties in NC and surrounding states are currently available. Contact Jody Parks @ 336-927-3504 or fill out contact information at the bottom of this page to set up a meeting to get your area locked in and get your company on board to profit from this revolutionary idea that has grown at an alarming rate in less than one year!
The Parks' Free-Flowing Waterproofing System is the intellectual property of Jody Parks and is installed exclusively by owner Jody Parks, of Parks' Masonry LLC, Licensee Steven Lowe, owner or Foothills Tractor LLC, Licensee Todd Pardue, owner of Yadkin Valley Turf & Excavation, Licensee Troy Ogrin, owner of Maxwell Landscaping, and Licensee Clark Reavis, owner of Clark's Evergreen and Landscaping. All rights reserved. Patent is pending with the US Patent and Trademark Office. For inquiries, please contact Jody Parks @ 336-927-3504.